Hürriyet

13 Temmuz 2016 Çarşamba

' To Live or To Die in the World '

Hi my dear brothers, sisters, and friends.. Today, my words are going to be English. But Don't you think that my English language is very well. Unlike this condition it is so bad. You see that my little title. To live if you feeling something. To die which is that huge empty. We aren't going to know until to die. Why am I writing these words, these sentences. Because yesterday,I made an exam for take scholarship from Malaysia. It was so hard and I understood that my foreign (english) language like a cow shit. Anyway, if I am going to die one day how do I live? I guess Nazim Hikmet said like that once upon a time. However my friends we need to live for gaining to human justices. Because this world my dudes Allah knows carrying yourself. Because this world what is this world? This world is a mass, many arguments and ego. Think about the world my friends..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder